What does this Cabinet Member do?
Deputy Leader of the Council: Portfolio / Terms of Reference
Responsibility for the following functions:
· In the absence of the Leader of the Council, the Deputy Leader of the Council has overall responsibility for the portfolio of the Leader of the Council.
· Big Listening
· 15 minute neighbourhoods and place-based working
· Children and young people, including mental wellbeing (to share with Community Wellbeing portfolio)
· Cost of living emergency
· Developing community participatory decision-making structures
· Public Consultation, including Community Engagement and Citizens Panels
· Young Persons’ audit and consultation
· Youth Council
Individual and Joint Executive Decisions can be found from the following link: Individual Member Executive Decisions