What does this Executive Member do?
Executive Member for Communities and Wellbeing:
Responsibility for the following delegated functions:
· Community safety antisocial behaviour management, neighbourhood disputes, safer communities.
· Community development, including cohesion and planning, fuel poverty, wellbeing hubs.
· Public health, health protection and enforcement, including Food Safety Enforcement Plan.
· Cross-cutting health issues and NHS liaison.
· Equalities and diversity.
· Children and young people, including family intervention project.
· Partnership working, with voluntary and community organisations (including the Local Strategic Partnership, grants and commissioning).
· Health and safety and civil contingencies (emergency planning), including business continuity.
· Wellbeing and development functions for culture, leisure and sport, including the cultural strategy.
· Police performance and intelligence liaison.
· Environmental protection, including noise, food hygiene, pest control, air quality.
Individual and Joint Executive Decisions can be found from the following link: Individual Member Executive Decisions